Sunday, November 15, 2009

Summer days & Sleeping Beauties


























Well, we finally chopped off that long hair! She looks so mature with shorter hair. She will grow it back in not time! It makes summer a lot nicer with short hair and I don't have to hear her wine about it when it is time to brush it!






















Just hanging out while it is still nice weather. Kamryn dressed herself today, right down to Jacey's dress shoes! I love it when they play nice together.









The kids got ahold of my camera and took this picture of Kamryn... most of the
other pictures didn't work out. I love pigtails!
Cute little sleeping beauties!! I love the sleeping pictures!











1 comment:

ishybeanie said...

I'm so glad to see that you are still alive. I can't believe Jaycee's hair, It was so long.