Monday, July 14, 2008

Konnley's 9th Birthday

KONNLEY IS 9!!!
Okay, here are some new pictures finally! Here is our new champion bowler
and Birthday boy! I can't believe he is 9!

Here are some of Konnley's friends competing for 1st place








This is the way I like to bowl! Jacey had a blast
bowling, her score wasn't too bad either!




Wow, Konnley got his very own bowling pin! Everyone at
the party signed it, too cool!


Someone is excited to open presents!


Squirt guns are good!!








Look at what fun stuff I got! My favorite present
was the remote control helicoptor!

And of course the batteries! Thanks everyone!


What a lovely cake! Don't mind the graduation hat! OOPS...



Yes, we have stylin bowling shoes on!




Here are the party animals! Kamryn stayed home with Grandma...
would you give Kamryn a bowling ball?? I didn't think so, maybe next year.
Fun party!















3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

yea Jill, I love the update. what a fun camping trip. Kamryn looks so cute with her new haircut, what a great stylist you have.

Joann said...

I am so glad you posted again! Your little family is so cute! It looks like the kids had a blast fishing! Maybe we'll attempt that next year. I can't believe how big your kids are! Kamryn is so big! We need to get the little girls together to play again. Maybe the park when it cools off a little!

Tyney Family said...

Yea for updates! Looks like a fun camping trip. We havn't been camping this year I miss it. Kamryns hair is very cute, I need to borrow your stylist.